92701 Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking a Regulatory Engineer for our Solid waste/Landfill client located in the County of Orange, CA. The selected candidate will compose numerous regulatory reports for the regional water board and air quality management District (AQMD) and other agencies describing how the landfill is complying with regulations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in groundwater, stormwater and air quality reporting, but at a minimum should have experience in groundwater and/or Stormwater.
Similar experience needed:
- Ground water, storm water and air regulations
- At minimum 5+ years of experience with ground water or stormwater regulations
- Familiarity with creating reports for groundwater, stormwater and air quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 3-8 years of experience with regulatory reporting for regional boards (AQMD) and others
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing