Public Works Project Manager
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Public Works Project Manager that will work on-site in public agency to do project management of typical public works CIP projects. These projects could include: roadway design, highway, light rail geometric design, calculations, retaining wall design, drainage analysis, signing and striping, stage construction and traffic detours, and utility improvements among others. Candidate should be able review calculations, project plans and specifications, and perform project management.
This is an excellent position for a retired public sector engineer seeking to earn additional income and remain involved with the engineering profession. Project Partners’ top goal is to help you protect your pension and remain compliant with current pension rules and laws while working post-retirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Registration is a plus
- Minimum 10-15 years of public road project management experience
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing