Public Works Project Manager
92054 Oceanside, CA 92054 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Public Works Project Manager with 15 - 20 years of experience to assist our public client in the Oceanside area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Public Works Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate the work of design consultant design; review consultant’s design
- Perform and coordinate quality and control assurance for CIP projects
- Ensure project conformance with recognized industry, City, State and Federal standards
- Facilitate bi-weekly or monthly progress meetings as directed for review of submittals, requests for information, and potential delay
- Negotiate, prepare, and administer contract change orders for review and approval by staff
- Assist in the capital programming, budgeting, and audit preparation
- Review and determine appropriate storm water compliance documents and identify document deficiencies
- Coordinate work between consultants, departments, businesses and agencies
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Public Works Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs