Public Works Project Manager
Lawndale, CA 90260
Project Partners is seeking Senior Civil Engineer to act as Public Works Project Manager for a public-sector client in the Lawndale area.. Our ideal candidate is a Senior Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in the public sector and extensive Project Management experience.
The Public Works Project Manager will oversee a range of public works and capital improvement projects. The selected individual must be comfortable managing multiple projects from beginning to end from PS&E phase on through Bid/Award and construction phases. They will also provide oversight of various consultants providing municipal services.
This position is ideal for a public sector public works retiree.
Job duties will include:
- Coordinate with project architects, designers, subcontractors, and field personnel.
- Monitors all phases of the project from design, compliance, construction, and budget management.
- Manage schedule and aligns project work plan and deadlines with requirements.
- Facilitates designer, vendors, contractor meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of Experience working as project manager in public sector
- Experience in coordinating Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and miscellaneous trades and disciplines required
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing