Public Works Management Analyst
Anaheim, CA 92666
Project Partners is seeking a Public Works Management Analyst to assist our client in the Yorba Linda area. Our ideal Public Works Management Analyst candidate will have at least 3-5 years of budgeting/contract administration experience.
Management Analyst responsibilities:
- Prepare comprehensive technical records and reports to present data, identify alternatives, and make recommendations
- Monitor expenditure and revenue activity and prepare forecasts
- Develop estimates of funding required for staffing, maintenance, and equipment
- Collect, compile, and analyze information to address financial, budget, or administrative questions
- Assist with preparing mid-year and end-of-year budget documents
- Maintain and monitor budgeting controls
- Research and write grant proposals
- Audit grants and federal/state entitlements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Prior Assessment District experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of local and state laws concerning property taxation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing