San Dimas, CA 91773
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Project Engineer to assist a private-sector client in the San Dimas area. Our ideal candidate is a Junior or Associate level Civil Engineer with E.I.T. and at least 2-5 years of project coordination/project management experience preferably on water projects.
The Project Engineer will report to the Capital Program Engineer and ensure the deliver and completion of capital water projects. They will be responsible for coordinating pre-construction, construction, and commissioning activities between Operations, Environmental Quality, and Asset Management departments. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to overseeing construction activities, coordinating internal/external resources, preparing and monitoring reports on project schedules and budgets, and coordinating field changes as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) Certification required, PE preferred
- Minimum 2 years of construction management experience on public works or public utility projects
- Strong working knowledge of project management software (MS Project preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing