Torrance, CA 90248
Project Partners has immediate opening for Project Coordinator position. The Project Coordinator will serve in support role, is accountable for supporting the capital project team to deliver and complete capital projects on time and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in providing basic planning, design, analytical and engineering support.
- Coordinates construction activities including contact with contractors, field observation or construction work for compliance with contract documents.
- Obtains job numbers for projects, prepares preliminary cost estimates, distributes field checks, completes and submits permit applications, prepares the project closing packages,
- and cancels projects.
- Prepares project status reports and project schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works under general supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- E.I.T. certification is preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to read system maps
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, accounting systems, and databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing