Project Administrative Assistant
Chino, CA 91710 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Project Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Chino area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Project Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the administrative supervisor, project managers, and project engineers with project related activities
- Proofreading for accuracy, backup, and reviewing and adhering to policies and procedures
- Data entry of departmental databases and spreadsheets and maintain project files
- Researches and provides documentation in response to requests
- Prepares and processes purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and check requests
- Schedules and send out Outlook notifications
- Prepares and distributes agendas and supporting documents to appropriate parties
- Takes and transcribes meeting minutes
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Project Administrative Assistant will have:
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in administrative support functions and accounting software
- Knowledge of the public works engineering and construction industry
- Knowledge of documentation requirements for projects at construction phase
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs