Process Control Narrative Writer
Chino, CA 91710
Project Partners is seeking a Process Control Narrative Writer for a public-sector client in the Chino area. Our ideal candidate is a Senior Water Operator or Engineering Technician with at least 5 years of experience and strong working knowledge of SCADA and process writing for water/wastewater applications.
The selected individual will assist with developing process control narratives for SCADA systems for groundwater recharge facilities. They will also be responsible for documenting processes and procedures on how recharge basin SCADA systems should operate and record these procedures in an understand format that could be used for planning, operations and SCADA programming purposes.
- Minimum 5 years of water Operations or Engineering Technician experience in the water field
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- Strong working knowledge of water recharge basins, SCADA systems, and technical writing practices
- Ability to record complex engineering concepts in concise, easy-to-grasp documentation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing