Planning & Renewable Energy Engineer
92701 Santa Ana, CA 92701 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Planning & Renewable Energy Engineer with 15+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Santa Ana area. The position will be on-site and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Planning & Renewable Energy Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support on various renewable energy and landfill gas/liquid collection systems associated with solid waste disposal sites.
- Provide direction regarding renewable energy program development opportunities.
- Prepare and review technical documents, plans, and specifications.
- Perform various renewable energy engineering tasks to monitor closed and active solid waste disposal sites.
- Provide quality assurance of work submitted by design consultants, engineering field staff, and contractors.
- Facilitate development of landfill-specific master plans to ensure long-term adequate landfill gas collection and control.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to help with planning and renewable energy needs.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Planning & Renewable Energy Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is desired
- Experience with landfill gas collection and control system (GCCS) operations, especially as they relate to the management of LFG migration and supplying fuel to an energy conversion plant is desired
- Experience in solid waste management is desired
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs