Petroleum Project Manager
Long Beach, CA 90807
Project Partners is seeking a Petroleum Project Manager to assist an LA-area municipality. Our ideal candidate is a Senior Petroleum Engineer with at least 10 years of project management experience on petroleum or natural gas projects.
The selected individual will direct, coordinate, and manage teams on petroleum engineering projects. They will be responsible for conducting studies and overseeing programs related to oil field development, oil and gas production operations, reservoir performance, oil and gas abandonment operations, and other related petroleum engineering work as needed. Other responsibilities include directing the preparation of production, isocut, isobar, isogor, and isochre maps, sections, charts, and graphs; and overseeing drilling and production operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field
- Professional registration as a Petroleum Engineer in the State of California
- Minimum 10 years of recent petroleum engineering experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing