Part-Time Water Distribution/Treatment Supervisor
La Crescenta, CA 91214
Project Partners is seeking a part-time senior water system operations supervisor or Superintendent with experience with water systems that use chloramines as a disinfectant for a short term assignment. We are working with a public agency that is in the process of transition from chlorine to chloramines. The selected staff will assist with the training and oversight of system operators through the transition period.
This is an ideal position for a retired water systems supervisor, superintendent, or senior operator.
- Possession of a California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Water Distribution and Treatment Operator Certificate - Grade 4.
- At least 10 years of supervisory experience in the operations of potable water distribution and treatment plant system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A valid California class C driver's license and a satisfactory driving record
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing