Parks Maintenance Supervisor
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Project Partners is seeking a Parks Maintenance Supervisor for a limited term assignment with a public-sector client in the LA area. Our ideal Parks Supervisor Candidate will have at least 3 years of city park maintenance and irrigation experience and strong working knowledge of gardening and grounds keeping methods.
Parks Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee the planting and removal of parkway and park
- Coordinate/Manage tree contractors citywide
- Respond to inquiries/complaints from the general public
- Inspect city trees and related plans in response to work orders
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of parks maintenance/irrigation experience
- Strong working knowledge of gardening/groundskeeping methods
- Strong understanding of common shade/ornamental trees and methods used in planting, pruning, trimming, and removal
- Knowledge of centralized irrigation system (Rain Master)
- Pest applicator license is desirable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing