92701 Santa Ana, CA 92701 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer with 10+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Santa Ana area. The position will be on-site and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Mechanical Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and lead mechanical engineering and design activities for various projects.
- Analyze, design, and improvement of landfill gas treatment systems.
- Monitor closed and active solid waste disposal sites while providing quality assurance of work submitted by design consultants, engineering field staff, and contractors.
- Hydraulics collection system mechanical study, including leachate and condensate collection systems, tank farms, and specialized pumps and control valves.
- Design, collection, and protection of negative pressured mechanical systems.
- Utilize landfill gas extraction systems, including pumps and blowers.
- Create the standard protocol for maintenance and inspection for all landfill gas extraction systems.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Mechanical Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in principles and practices of mechanical engineering
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification or Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is a plus
- Strong Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) experience is desired
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs