90280 South Gate, CA 90280 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Management Analyst with 5+ years of experience to assist our public client in the South Gate area. The position will be on-site and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Management Analyst duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Draft, review, and finalize staff reports, agreements, resolutions, correspondence, and memorandums.
- Assist in budget preparation, expenditure monitoring, and routine performance measurement monitoring.
- Provide direct assistance to department head or other staff.
- Develop written policies, processes, and procedures.
- Assist with the implementation of and compliance monitoring for contracts.
- Prepare written communications regarding programs, policies, or activities for public dissemination.
- Work under the direct supervision of a City Manager and/or Public Works Director.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Management Analyst will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in public administration, business administration, finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible, related professional experience working in a public works department for a local city or county agency is desired
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs