Maintenance Specialist - Solid Waste
Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Maintenance Specialist for a client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Maintenance Specialist will have at least 7 years of preventative/reliability maintenance experience ideally working with heavy construction equipment. He/she should have experienced in development of work plans and tasks and have strong knowledge of Maximo is required.
Maintenance Specialist responsibilities:
- Oversee the maintenance and reliability of fleet vehicles and heavy construction equipment associated with solid waste and landfill operations
- Manage the planning and scheduling of all preventative and corrective maintenance activities
- Utilize Maximo computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Perform condition assessment to plan and schedule preventative maintenance
- Oversee the continuous improvement of asset management strategies including both trouble shooting and root cause analysis tools
- Assign and track a range of equipment and fleet maintenance tasks and projects
- Minimum 7 years of maintenance scheduling experience required
- Strong working knowledge of Maximo or other related CMMS software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing