Landfill Regulatory Engineer
92701 Santa Ana, CA 92701 US
Project Partners is seeking a Landfill Regulatory Engineer with 1+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Orange County area. The position will be on-site and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Landfill Regulatory Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support on landfill regulatory aspects of air quality, groundwater quality, and public health.
- Provide engineering support on data collection, inspections, and preparing and review of technical documents, plans, and specifications.
- Prepare regulatory reports that monitor closed and active solid waste disposal sites.
- Provide quality assurance of data submitted by contract laboratories, consultants, and engineering field staff.
- Assist in the preparation of permit documents to support project deadlines.
- Perform regulatory process mapping and regulatory self-assessments.
- Develop best practices and training for landfill staff.
- Concisely communicate technical information in an easily understandable way to internal and external stakeholders.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Landfill Regulatory Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Possess a valid California Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certificate
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and GIS programs is desired
- OSHA or Hazmat training is desired
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs