Landfill Inspector - Solid Waste
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Landfill Inspector to assist our client in the San Bernardino area. Our ideal Landfill Inspector candidate will have at least 5 years of experience performing inspection on and/or managing operations of landfill and solid waste management projects and facilities.
Landfill Inspector Responsibilities:
- Inspection of landfill construction, operations & maintenance, leachate & gas collection systems, drainage & water distribution systems, sub grades, and the placement/compaction of waste and concrete rubble/rock base for wet weather pads
- Assess contractor construction equipment for proper operation and maintenance
- Perform plan review of landfill construction grading plans and technical documents
- Review and inspect landfill/transfer station equipment and facilities and scale operations
- Minimum 5 years of Landfill Inspection experience
- Strong working knowledge of landfill construction, operations, and maintenance
- Prior experience operating heavy construction equipment or supervising scales at a landfill/transfer station
- Manager of Landfill Operations (MOLO) certification is desirable
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing