Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Landfill Engineer to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Landfill Engineer candidate will strong experience managing and scheduling technical staff on solid waste projects.
Landfill Engineer Responsibilities:
- Managing engineering tasks such as grading, excavation and fill volume calculations, stormwater design, pumping systems, and landfill gas collection system design
- Coordinating with contractors and other department officials
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with local and federal regulations
- Oversee project permitting and plan review processes
- Prepare monthly progress reports and invoices
- Review staffing requirements
- Prepare project schedules
- Coordinate and manage technical staff
- Bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of solid waste management experience
- PE or EIT preferred
- Strong working knowledge of solid waste management, waste diversion, and environmental regulatory compliance required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees medical premium costs.
- Paid time off Start accruing paid time off right away including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing