Land Development Engineer
San Dimas, CA 91724
Project Partners is seeking an experienced land development engineer to assist a client in the San Dimas and area with water utility projects. Our ideal candidate is a design engineer with PE and at least 10 years of experience working on water pipeline in land development projects.
Land Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Manage small development Contract Administrators
- Interface directly with developers to determine new project needs and timeline
- Managing projects through planning and design groups
- Preliminary and final design for a range of small water systems including laterals, new service/domestic connections, single service lines, complex distribution system extensions, groundwater wells, reservoirs, and booster pump stations.
- New development plan checking as needed
- Research existing utilities to be made available for new residential and commercial developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field required
- 10 years of water design and/or land development experience
- PE registration for the state of California
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing