Junior Water/Wastewater Engineer
Perris, CA 92570
Project Partners is seeking a Junior Water/Wastewater Engineer for a public sector client in the Perris area. Our ideal Junior Water/Wastewater Engineer will have their have at least 1-3 years of water or wastewater design experience and strong working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Junior Water/Wastewater Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assist with development of plans and specification for water and wastewater distribution/conveyance and treatment systems including pipeline, sewers, pump stations, lift stations, filtration plants, water tanks, and drainage facilities
- Coordinate a range of water/recycled water projects and establish scopes of work to include progress schedules and cost estimates
- Monitor construction, conduct field investigations, and ensure all progress meets approved plans, specifications, and state/local regulatory compliance
- Maintain and analyze planning information for land use, population, and demographics and prepare reports on growth related to impact on water, wastewater, and recycled water use and facilities
- Perform facilities studies and hydraulic modelling to evaluate alternative facilities and recommend future capital improvements
- Coordinate between consultants, other departments, and outside agencies on engineering design projects; Attend regular meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years of water/wastewater design experience
- E.I.T. Certification preferred
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and GIS
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing