Junior Public Works Design Engineer
Santa Ana, CA 92702
Project Partners is seeking a Junior Public Works Design Engineer for a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Junior Public Works Design Engineer will have at least 1-3 years of street design experience and strong working knowledge of MicroStation.
Junior Public Works Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Taking PS&E plans from 60% to 100% completion for roadway widening projects
- Perform complex design and calculations in conjunction with streets, storm drains, and landscaping irrigation
- Prepare a range of civil plans including sound walls, storm drains, and landscape irrigation
- Examine plans and studies prepared for the city drainage systems
- Ensure regulatory compliance with city, county and state rules/regulations
Please apply directly on our website: https://jobs.projectpartners.com/jb/Junior-Public-Works-Design-Engineer-Jobs-in-Santa-Ana-CA/4403930
Questions: (949) 852 - 9300
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of street design experience
- Strong working knowledge of MicroStation
- Prior Internship and/or related consulting experience preferred
- Completion of FE exam strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing