Junior Electrical Engineer
San Dimas, CA 91724
Project Partners is seeking Junior Electrical Engineer for a public-sector client in the San Dimas area. Our ideal Junior Electrical Engineer will have at least 1-2 years of design experience preferably working on industrial or related projects and strong working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Junior Electrical Engineer responsibilities:
- Assist with design and drafting of electrical systems for water distribution projects
- Preparation of Instrumentation and Control (I&C) plans and single line diagrams using AutoCAD
- Assist with design/drafting for equipment upgrades for power, lighting, and control systems
- Coordinate design and model changes with other disciplines
- Interpretation and markup of electrical and/or I&C design plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- I.T. certification is desirable
- 1-2 years of electrical design experience preferably on water/wastewater or industrial projects
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing