Junior Civil Engineer
Anaheim, CA 92805
Are you a Junior Civil Engineer Looking for a new opportunity in the public sector? Looking for a new challenge or want to leverage your experience? We want to hear from you!
Project Partners is seeking a Junior Engineer to assist a municipality in the Orange County area. The selected individual will prepare plans, specifications, and estimates for various capital improvement projects; ensure regulatory compliance with applicable city standards, codes, and regulations; assist with plan checking; and provide technical assistance to senior engineering staff as needed.
Working with Project Partners opens opportunities with local municipalities and public-sector organizations to help you build your resume and career the way you want!
Please apply directly on our website: https://jobs.projectpartners.com/jb/Junior-Civil-Engineer-Jobs-in-Anaheim-CA/4392455
Questions: (949) 852-9300
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field or currently working towards completion of BS in Civil Engineering
- 1-3 years of Civil Engineering experience preferred
- Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) certification preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing