Jr Wastewater Engineer
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Junior Wastewater Engineer to assist a public-sector client in the LA area. The Junior Wastewater Engineer will assist senior wastewater engineers in the inspection and assessment of city sewer systems and the development of system maintenance plans.
Jr Sewer Assessment Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assist with assessment of city sewers for damage or erosion
- Review CCTV and manhole inspection videos
- Write comprehensive reports of findings
- Assist field inspection teams
- Make recommendations for rehabilitating deteriorating elements of sewer systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of water/wastewater engineering experience
- Engineer in Training (E.I.T.) Certification is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of wastewater collection systems
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of sewer inspection, cleaning, and CCTV operations preferred
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
- Prior Internship and/or related consulting experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing