Interim Assistant City Engineer / Project Manager
Buena Park, CA 90622
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to act as Interim (2-3 Months) Assistant City Engineer / Project Manager for a public sector client in the Orange County area. The selected individual will provide effective direction, control, and management over key engineering functions including Land Development, Traffic, Transportation, Construction, and Water/Wastewater departments. This position is ideal for a retiree interested in working.
The Interim Assistant City Engineer / Project Manager will also monitor and review the city’s Capital Improvement Projects Program; manage the Engineering Department staff, consultants, and projects; and prioritize workloads, work flow, programmatic compliance efforts, and goal setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 8 years of Civil Engineering experience
- Professional Registration required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing