Grading Plan and Stormwater Quality Engineer
Santa Ana, CA 92702
Project Partners is seeking a Grading Plan and Stormwater Engineer to assist a local Municipality in North Orange County. Our ideal candidate is a Senior Civil Engineer with at least 10 years of stormwater quality experience working for public sector organizations.
The selected individual will supervise the review of Water Quality Management Plans and Grading plans for private land development projects prepared by developers’ consultants, provide oversight of program including receiving submittals, assign technical review to outside City consultant, provide technical oversight of WQMPs (and/or provide in-house review of WQMPs), and verify consistency with grading plans, coordinate with and answer questions of City staff, outside City technical review consultant, developer’s consultant, and the general public.
This position is ideal for a retiree with city stormwater experience looking for flexible part-time work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or other related field
- Minimum 10 years of stormwater experience
- Strong working knowledge of NPDES regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing