San Bernardino, CA 92415 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced GIS/CAD Technician with 5+ years of experience to assist our public client in the San Bernardino area. The position will be on-site and part-time (approximately 20 hours per week).
The GIS/CAD Technician duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Confers with GIS clients/users to define project scope, format, priorities and deadlines
- Researches, and compiles source material from various sources including recorded maps, records of survey, aerial photographs topographic maps
- Transfers as-built information to CAD drawings and inputs into GIS System
- Develops and creates advanced GIS products, i.e., multi-layer data integration and analysis
- Computes bearings, distances and acreage
- Creates and maintains reports, and analyzes data.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The GIS/CAD Technician will have:
- Experience in compiling and preparing a broad spectrum of geospatial data and data visualization products, including the utilization of Esri’s desktop (ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro) products of ArcGIS Online
- Experience with CAD
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.