GIS Analyst - Trash Routing
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Project Partners has an immediate need for a GIS Analyst to assist a public sector client in the LA area. Our ideal candidate is a Junior GIS Analyst with proficiency or experience with ESRI Arc GIS Desktop and Arc GIS Online. Experience with Route Smart, Route Planner, or ARC Logistics are a plus.
This is great opportunity for individuals with current GIS work experience on a region wide level. Under general supervision, successful candidate will design, develop, and implement moderately complex GIS applications to assist and facilitate the development of a Solid Waste Route Mapping System. The individual will work with project teams to define GIS application to create route maps and handheld device applications. Additional duties will include editing, updating, and maintaining GIS database for region wide coverage.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Geography, Computer Science, or a related field is required.
- Previous work with ArcGIS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects. routing optimization projects.
- At least 2 years of professional experience involving the GIS applications on engineering projects, ideally routing optimization projects.