Junior Civil Engineer
Santa Ana, CA 92703
Project Partners is seeking an Engineering Technician to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal Engineering Technician will be either a Junior Civil Engineer, Environmental Scientist, or experienced Engineering technician with at least 1-3 years of water/environmental project experience.
Engineering Technician Responsibilities:
- Handling Water Meter Application Processing for setting up new meters for businesses and residences
- Coordinating and managing city FOG (Fats, Oils, & Greases) program, coordinating with local food businesses, hotels, etc.
- Digitizing engineering plan submittals with comments by city engineers before they are returned to developers/contractors
- Assisting with plan checking as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, or related field
- E.I.T. preferred (for Civil/Environmental Engineer candidates only)
- 1-3 years of civil engineering or engineering technician experience preferably with a public-sector organization
- Bilingual Spanish and/or Vietnamese is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing