Engineering Project Assistant
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Civil Engineer to assist a local municipality. Our ideal candidate will be a Civil Engineer with at least 1 year of public works experience. The selected individual will assist with project coordination for ongoing CIP and Public Works projects as needed. The Engineering Project Assistant will work closely with City Engineers and may be asked to complete design, plan review, and contract administration. Other responsibilities may include issuing RFQs / RFPs, procuring contractors and consultants, project management, and grant management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university
- E.I.T. preferred, but not required
- Minimum 1 year of public works experience
- Storm drain experience is highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices of civil engineering and design
- Possession of a valid CA ID or Driver’s License and a reliable means of transportation to and from work
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing