Mira Loma, CA 91752
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Water Engineer to act as Interim Engineering Manager for a public-sector client in the Riverside area. Our ideal candidate is a professionally registered Senior or Retired Water Engineer with at least 10 years of water department management experience.
The Engineering Manager will plan, organize, and direct the activities of our client’s Engineering department. They will oversee CIP projects, design, environmental review, and planning as well as coordinating between other departments and government agencies as needed. The selected individual will also develop and administer the department budget; direct the conduct of studies and preparation of reports; and attend or conduct bid openings and oversee the completion of a range of water and sewer capital or maintenance projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years of water engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal laws related to district projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing