Santa Ana, CA 92702
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Junior Civil Engineer or experienced Engineering Technician to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal candidate is a Junior Civil Engineer or Engineering Technician with permit counter experience. The Engineering Aide will interface with the public directly at the front counter to assist with reviewing construction drawings and engineering specifications for compliance with relevant codes; recommend plan changes to applicants to bring drawings and specifications into compliance with city, state, and local building codes/ordinances; and advise applicants on engineering or planning code requirements for preliminary design of buildings and structures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field preferred
- E.I.T. preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years of public sector experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing