Encroachment Permit Technician
90069 West Hollywood, CA 90069 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Encroachment Permit Technician with 4+ years of experience to assist our public client in the West Hollywood area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Encroachment Permit Technician duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide information to applicants regarding the requirements for obtaining encroachment permits.
- Receive and review forms, applications, plans, and related materials for accuracy and completeness.
- Calculate, collect, and receipt fees for permits.
- Process permits and enter permit information into computer database.
- Prepare and review service requests, traffic engineering plans, proposals and specifications for projects.
- Coordinate work with applicable agencies.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Encroachment Permit Technician will have:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or technical school in a related field
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience including issuing permits at a public counter
- Proficiency in TrackIT and MS Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs