Electrical Revit Designer
Playa del Rey, CA 90293
Project Partners is seeking an Electrical Revit Designer to assist a public-sector client in the LA area. Our ideal candidate is an Electrical CAD Designer with at least 3 years of experience and strong working knowledge of Autodesk Revit.
The selected individual will develop detailed design models and drawings for a range of wastewater projects using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD. They will also be responsible for producing construction documents to City of LA design standards and conducting site visits with engineers to gather existing conditions data.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of Electrical CAD Design experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Autodesk Revit
- Ability to follow engineering sketches to produce electrical plans
- Familiarity with wastewater projects/applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s license
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing