Covina, CA 91724
Project Partners has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer with experience ideally in water/wastewater or industrial projects for a short-term assignment in the San Dimas area. The selected candidate will work for a public-sector agency in a senior engineering / project management role.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in an Electrical Engineering and controls engineering working on domestic water, sanitation, irrigation, and other water related infrastructure. The work will include development of scope, RFPs, consultant and design management, project management, and plan checking of capital improvement and maintance projects. The Electrical Engineer will also coordinate with electrical power suppliers in the area.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Electrical Engineering required
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience working in an Electrical Engineering or related role
- Prior experience working ideally on water/wastewater projects or at a minimum, industrial projects
- Experience in a public agency a plus
- Strong communication skills
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing