Electrical CAD Technician
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Project Partners is seeking an entry or mid-level Electrical CAD Designer to assist a private-sector client in the North Orange County area for a 2-3-month assignment. Our ideal candidate is a junior or associate level CAD Designer with strong knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical, P&IDs, and Loop and Single Line Diagrams. The selected individual will assist with digitizing existing drawings in Auto CAD and provide other Electrical CAD support as needed.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- 1-3 years of AutoCAD experience required, AutoCAD Electrical experience preferred
- Familiarity with P&IDs, Loop Diagrams, and Single-Line Diagrams
- Strong communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA ID required
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing