Development Services Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager to assist the Planning Division with Planning Development Services for our client in the Los Angeles County area. Our ideal candidate is a Project Manager with at least 15 years of development plan check experience ideally in the public sector.
Services to include but not limited to:
- Perform professional project management duties for development applications including residential (e.g., single family residential and accessory dwelling units), commercial, and mixed-use development projects
- Perform all plan checking and review of supporting documents necessary for new development permit issuance/approval
- Facilitate, lead, or assist planning staff with long-range planning initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with City conditions for approval and state or regional building codes/ordinances, disabled access requirements, and the California Environmental Quality Act
- Issue permits, assist with grant applications, and perform field inspections as needed
- Answer inquiries from the general public and explain building restrictions or requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional registration preferred but not required
- Minimum 15 years of Civil Engineering or plan check experience
- Prior experience working with electronic plan review platform is desirable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing