Development Services Plan Check Engineer
92054 Oceanside, CA 92054 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Development Services Plan Check Engineer with 15 - 20 years of experience to assist our public client in the Oceanside area. The position will be hybrid on-site/remote and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Development Services Plan Check Engineer duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review boundary line adjustments, legal descriptions, plats and maps for subdividing property
- Review precise grading plans, minor grading plans, and off-site improvement plans for conformance to Conditions of Approval and for compliance with the City’s Engineering Design and Stormwater Design Manuals, and Grading and Drainage Ordinances
- Prepare general correspondence and staff reports
- Coordinate with developers, engineers, staff, and the public related to the engineering review of plans
- Observe construction of improvements and make recommendations regarding completion and acceptance of work
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Development Services Plan Check Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs