Development Engineering Manager
Adelanto, CA 92301
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the public sector? Looking for a new challenge or to leverage your development review experience? We want to hear from you!
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer with development review experience to assist a public-sector client. The selected individual will manage our client’s development department. Responsibilities include reviewing development applications, improvement plans, and maps; providing recommendations for various development plans/projects; providing direction to contractors and developers; and to oversee developments from concept through completion.
Working with Project Partners opens opportunities with local municipalities and public-sector organizations to help you build your resume and career the way you want!
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 8-10 years of development review experience
- Professional Registration required
- Ability to supervise subordinate staff, planning, and scheduling
- Strong use of initiative, discretion, and judgement within established procedures
- Ability to manage situations and staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing