Database Programmer with GIS Experience
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Project Partners is seeking a Database Programmer with GIS experience for a public sector client in the LA area. Our ideal Database Programmer will have at least 5 years of database programming experience; fluency in Python, Java Script, Cold Fusion, R, and Q; and some experience with GIS.
GIS Database Programmer Responsibilities:
- Programming and program maintenance for applications that use geospatial data and GIS software
- Managing large data sets within ArcGIS, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI
- Integrate data input with existing applications
- Expanding web mapping and GIS project development
- Developing GIS dashboards for managers
- Minimum 10 years of database programming experience
- 1-3 years of experience with ArcGIS preferred
- Fluency in Python, Java Script, Cold Fusion, R, and Q
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing