Construction Manager/Project Engineer (PE)
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Project Partners has an immediate need for an experienced Construction Manager/Project Engineer with PE to serve a public client in the LA area with a large-scale street and sidewalk renovation project. Our ideal construction manager/project engineer candidate must have prior experience working on roadway, sidewalk, and curb ramp related projects in a design or construction management role. The selected construction manager/project engineer must also be familiar with City of Los Angeles design standards.
Construction Manager Areas of Responsibility:
- Directing/Managing onsite construction activities
- Ability to complete design work w/Civil 3D and Bluebeam as needed
- Working with design and construction team to ensure timely project completion
- Addressing project delays due to actions on the construction site, emergencies, and weather conditions
- Working with senior engineers and managers to address and manage change orders and claims
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Construction Manager/Project Engineer with at least 5 years of experience on roadway, sidewalk, or curb ramp related projects
- Professional registration strongly preferred
- Familiarity with City of LA 400 series design standards
- Strong working knowledge of Civil 3D
- Prior experience on construction projects involving utility relocation highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s license & proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing