92054 Oceanside, CA 92054 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Construction Inspector with 15 - 20 years of experience to assist our public client in the Oceanside area. The position will be on-site and full-time (approximately 40 hours per week).
The Construction Inspector duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret public works construction plans, grade sheets and specifications
- Review development grading and public improvement plans, grade sheets, conditions of approval and permit requirements
- Apply proper inspection techniques to obtain specified construction defined by City requirement and contract awards
- Identify deviations from approved construction plans and take appropriate action
- Perform Preliminary and Final Punch Lists, Temporary Certificate of Occupancy Walks and Final Certificate of Occupancy Walks
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The Construction Inspector will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience inspecting public works construction
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees.
- Project Partners offers medical and dental benefits. You can choose the best plan for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of employee’s medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays, and floating days off
- 401(k) and Profit-sharing programs