Civil Engineer - Utility Plan Check
Santa Ana, CA 92702
Project Partners is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to assist a public-sector client in Santa Ana. Our ideal candidate is an experienced Utility Plan Reviewer with extensive wet and dry utility plan check experience.
The Utility Plan Checker will review wet and dry utility permit applications and plans for conflicts with existing and proposed city infrastructure and other utilities. They will also review plans for compliance with city specifications and standards and compliance with visibility, accessibility, aesthetics, working hours, and notice requirements and process permit applications as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering
- 8+ years of utility plan review experience
- Possession of CA Professional Engineering (P.E.) License is desired but not required
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing