Civil Engineer - Street/Sidewalk Design
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Project Partners is seeking a Civil Engineer with street/sidewalk design experience to assist a public-sector client in Los Angeles on a long-term project. Our ideal Civil Engineer – Street/Sidewalk Designer will have prior experience creating design work on street, sidewalk, curb ramp, and curb & gutter projects. The Civil Engineer – Street/Sidewalk Designer must also be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D and will work as a part of a design team on one of the major improvement programs happening in Los Angeles today.
Civil Engineer – Street/Sidewalk Designer Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and CAD Drafting using Civil 3D for street/sidewalk & curb ramp replacement
- Compliance with ADA design standards for city curb ramps
- Completion of field survey work for damaged sidewalk sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college is required
- At least 3 years of prior experience in a design or drafting role with some prior experience working on public works projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D & Bluebeam
- Good knowledge with proven experience of civil engineering street / land development / Drainage design
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s license & proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing