Civil Engineer - Sidewalk Design
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Project Partners has an immediate need for a Civil Engineer with street, road, drainage design experience. Our ideal candidate must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D and have prior experience on street, sidewalk, curb ramp, and curb & gutter deign. The selected individual will work in a design team on one of the major improvement programs happening in Los Angeles today.
If you are interested in doing innovative design, steady work without needing to worry about the next project this is the position for you. Working for Project Partners means you get the best of both worlds. Interesting innovative projects, steady consistent workload, and regular hours with no weekend or overtime work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college is required
- At least 3 years of prior experience in a design or drafting role with some prior experience working on public works projects
- Professional Registration is required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Good knowledge with proven experience of civil engineering street / land development / Drainage design
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License required
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing