CIP Project Manager
90717 Lomita, CA 90717 US
Project Partners is seeking an experienced CIP Project Manager with 8+ years of experience to assist our public client in the Lomita area. The position will be on-site and part-time (approximately 30 hours per week).
The CIP Project Manager duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and review project scope, request for proposals (RFPs), specifications, and engineering designs.
- Implement the planning, design, construction, and closeout phases of public works and water engineering projects, including street improvements, facilities, storm drain, and sewer master plan oversight.
- Negotiate, administer, and manage agreements for consultant services, design, construction management, inspection, and other specialty services.
- Monitor and evaluate construction work in progress to ensure compliance with approved plans, specifications, and material standards.
- Provide support by performing calculations and plan check reviews for construction activities.
- Represent and make presentations to member agencies, at public hearings, professional organizations, other public agencies, and consulting engineers and contractors.
The selected candidate will gain key public sector experience that can effectively position the candidate to pursue and obtain key, sought-after public sector jobs.
The CIP Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Civil Engineering, or related field
- Licensed California Professional Engineer (PE) is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible and diversified experience specifically related to Public Works and water engineering
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.