Anaheim, CA 92801
Are you a CAD Technician looking for a new opportunity in the private sector? Looking for a new challenge or want to leverage your experience? We want to hear from you!
Project Partners is seeking a CAD Technician to assist a private-sector client in the Anaheim area for a limited term assignment. The selected individual will prepare record drawings from as-built plans of completed projects; perform CAD drafting for capital projects based on engineering sketches and verbal instruction; assist in ensuring that all plans are prepared in accordance with specifications; and performing existing utility research as needed.
Working with Project Partners opens opportunities with local municipalities and public-sector organizations to help you build your resume and career the way you want!
- Graduation from High School or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of CAD experience in general civil design or public utilities
- Experience in design of water distribution, storage, and supply facilities is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possession of a Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing