Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana, CA 92701
Project Partners is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with at least one (1) year of experience to assist a public-sector client in the Santa Ana area. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to assist in the preparation of administrative, operational, and financial reports to include the preparation of conclusions, recommendations, and forecasts based on data summaries and other findings; consults with staff, outside agencies, and associations to obtain information.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of professional-level research, administrative, operational, financial, and analytical duties in support of assigned programs and functions within a department; conducts studies, research projects and analyses by selecting, adapting, and applying appropriate analytical, research, and statistical techniques
- Participates in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for assigned functions and program areas; researches, implements, and administers policies, procedures, and changing business practices and processes for
- Participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects; researches and analyzes organization structure, technical data, and fiscal impact to determine feasibility, resolve problems, and increase efficiency; consults with personnel and outside agencies; develops recommendations; assists with the development of policies and procedures; participates in program implementation and monitors activities
- Assists with the budget process; provides assistance in the development of assigned budget; collects and analyzes financial data; reviews and analyzes budget requests and requests for budget allocation changes from department personnel throughout the fiscal year; makes recommendations and obtains final approval for changes; creates data tracking and reporting systems; monitors monthly status
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university which is accredited by the US Department of Education, with major coursework in business administration, public administration, land fill, or related field
- One (1) year of experience in performing research, analysis, and budgetary duties
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e., without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
- Valid CA Driver’s License and proof of insurance
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing