Bilingual Development Services Technician
Perris, CA 92572
Are you a Development Engineering technician looking for a new opportunity in the public sector? Looking for a new challenge or want to leverage your experience? We want to hear from you!
Project Partners is seeking a Development Services Technician for a public sector client in Perris, CA. The Development Services Technician will perform document administration, regulatory compliance, coordinate activities with outside agencies.
Working with Project Partners opens opportunities with local municipalities and public-sector organizations to help you build your resume and career the way you want!
Development Services Technician Areas of Responsibility:
- Single-family residential lots
- Irrigation services
- Temporary construction meters
- Less-complex tenant improvements
- Regulatory compliance with district policy
- Reading and interpreting engineering and architectural drawings
- Read and interpret boundary maps
- Research historical records and systems including GIS
- Explain, estimate, and assess service application fees for water, sewer, and recycled water services
- Prepare written reports and correspondence
- Minimum 2 years of Development Services Engineering/Permit Technician experience
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of district water and sewer rules and regulations
- Knowledge of basic principles applicable to the installation of recycled irrigation meters
- Basic understanding of GIS
- Strong customer service skills
- Bilingual fluency in verbal and written Spanish
- Prior Internship and/or related consulting experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship in the U.S.)
Project Partners is Southern California's public sector civil engineering specialist. Our singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources.
Project Partners provides professional benefits to its employees:
- Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program Profit sharing